The PC&A difference
- PC&A has created an infrastructure of interior design services, project management, and facilities management that allows us to offer expertise and services that no other furniture dealership offers in our area.
- PC&A’s service crew understands that the details make the design and difference in the products’ effectiveness. They have been trained under our design team and taught to see with a designer’s eye to correct issues without a “punch list”, if at all possible.
- Unlike most commercial furniture dealerships, PC&A is owned and operated by interior designers that consider the client’s needs and the A&D’s intentions first in order to find an appropriate solution as opposed to viewing a client as a customer that needs to buy furniture.
We can provide the following furniture and facility services:
- Delivery and assembly of furniture
- Refinishing of wood furniture
- Making repairs
- Determination of parts needed and replacing parts
- On-site training on how to utilize and operate furniture, such as ergonomic seating, keyboard trays, monitor arms, height adjustable tables, etc.
- Wall covering installation
- Office Moves
PC&A also offer the following services:
- Space planning
- Furniture selections
- Finish selections
- Detail drawings
- Interior renderings
- Window treatments
- Selecting and installing artwork and decorative accessories
- Selection of decorative lighting